RULES & PRICES
In machine on parking place
Day licence 150:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 300:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1200:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Day licence 165:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 330:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1300:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Children up to fifteen years old are allowed
to fish for free as long as they are
accompanied by an adult with a valid licence.
You can buy licences at following places...
Automatic license machinge
Gysinge PRO parking area
The fishing licence gives the possessor
the right to practice angling, fly-fishing,
spinning and jigging.
Max 2 rods / cards. The card does not
allow right to crayfish fishing.
Children up to 15 years of age
accompained by parent with licence
do not need a licence.
ALL FISHING AND ALL FISHING
METHODS NOT ALLOWED
UNDER THE FOLLOWING
PARAGRAPHS ARE PROHIBITED.
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS EXPECTED TO:
- Obey current rules and regulations
(including the County administrative
boards announcements and fishing restrictions).
- When fishing, always carry the licence.
- Obey all grayling and trout are protected
and must be re-released.
- Obey window for catching pike-perch
50 - 65cm max 2 pike-perch in 24h
- Obey maximum for perch 35cm max
- Observe the ban on wading from
1st November to 1 th june.
- Observe areas where fishing with a
baited hook is not alowed.
- Study local maps to avoid fishing
outside the appointed area as well
as inside the restricted area.
- Respect existing marked fishing gear.
- To report all catches of trout, grayling
and zander on special catch-reports.
- Respect the natural envoironment
and not disturb the wildlife, especially
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Sell caught fish or catch more than he/she can consume.
- Lend the licence to anyone.
- Fish from main road bridges.
- CONTROL FEES ON
INFRINGEMENT OF THE RULES
APPLICABLE TO THAT ON
500:- Sek CURRENT CASES,
INCLUDING VALID FISHING
CARDS SIMILAR TO READING
AND UNDERSTANDING RULES.
THE FISHING LICENCE WILL
IMMEDIATLY BE SEIZED IF ABOVE
RULES ARE NOT OBEYED.
IF SO, THE POSSESSOR DOES
NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO
GET THE LICENCE FEE BACK.