RULES & PRICES
Updated rules 2019-04-17
In machine on parking place
Day licence 150:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 300:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1200:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Day licence 165:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 330:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1300:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Children up to fifteen years old are
allowed to fish for free as long as they
are accompanied by an adult with a valid licence.
You can buy licences at following places...
Automatic license machinge
Gysinge PRO parking area
The fishing licence gives the possessor the right to practice angling, fly-fishing, spinning and jigging.
Max 2 rods / cards. The card does not allow right to crayfish fishing.
Children up to 15 years of age accompained by parent with licence do not need a licence.
ALL FISHING AND ALL FISHING METHODS NOT ALLOWED UNDER THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS ARE PROHIBITED.
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS EXPECTED TO:
- Obey current rules and regulations (including the County administrative boards announcements and fishing restrictions).
- When fishing, always carry the licence.
- Obey all grayling and trout are protected and must be re-released.
- Obey window for catching pike-perch 50 - 65cm max 2 pike-perch in 24h.
- Obey maximum for perch 35cm max
- Return all catches of grayling in Sevedskvarn (Only conventional flyfishing is allowed in this area!).
- Observe the ban on wading from 1st November to 1 th june.
- Observe areas where fishing with a baited hook is not alowed.
- Study local maps to avoid fishing outside the appointed area as well as inside the restricted area.
- Respect existing marked fishing gear.
- To report all catches of trout, grayling and zander on special catch-reports.
- Respect the natural envoironment and not disturb the wildlife, especially breeding birds.
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Sell caught fish or catch more than he/she can consume.
- Lend the licence to anyone.
- Fish from main road bridges.
- CONTROL FEES ON INFRINGEMENT OF THE RULES APPLICABLE TO THAT ON 500:- Sek CURRENT CASES, INCLUDING VALID FISHING CARDS SIMILAR TO READING AND UNDERSTANDING RULES.
THE FISHING LICENCE WILL IMMEDIATLY BE SEIZED IF ABOVE RULES ARE NOT OBEYED. IF SO, THE POSSESSOR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET THE LICENCE FEE BACK.