RULES & PRICES
In machine on parking place
Day licence 150:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 300:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1200:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Day licence 165:- SEK Valid for 24 hours.
3-Day licence 330:- SEK Valid for 72 hours.
Year licence 1300:- SEK Valid for 365 days.
Children up to fifteen years old are allowedto fish for free as long as they are
accompanied by an adult with a valid licence.
You can buy licences at following places...
Automatic license machinge
Gysinge PRO parking area
The fishing licence gives the possessorthe right to practice angling, fly-fishing,spinning and jigging.
Max 2 rods / cards. The card does notallow right to crayfish fishing.
Children up to 15 years of ageaccompained by parent with licencedo not need a licence.
ALL FISHING AND ALL FISHINGMETHODS NOT ALLOWEDUNDER THE FOLLOWINGPARAGRAPHS ARE PROHIBITED.
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS EXPECTED TO:
- Obey current rules and regulations(including the County administrativeboards announcements and fishing restrictions).
- When fishing, always carry the licence.
- Obey all grayling and trout are protected
and must be re-released.
- Obey window for catching pike-perch 50 - 65cm max 2 pike-perch in 24h
- Obey maximum for perch 35cm max
- Observe the ban on wading from1st November to 1 th june.
- Observe areas where fishing with abaited hook is not alowed.
- Study local maps to avoid fishingoutside the appointed area as wellas inside the restricted area.
- Respect existing marked fishing gear.
- To report all catches of trout, graylingand zander on special catch-reports.
- Respect the natural envoironmentand not disturb the wildlife, especiallybreeding birds.
THE LICENCE POSSESSOR IS NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Sell caught fish or catch more than he/she can consume.
- Lend the licence to anyone.
- Fish from main road bridges.
- CONTROL FEES ONINFRINGEMENT OF THE RULESAPPLICABLE TO THAT ON500:- Sek CURRENT CASES,INCLUDING VALID FISHINGCARDS SIMILAR TO READINGAND UNDERSTANDING RULES.
THE FISHING LICENCE WILLIMMEDIATLY BE SEIZED IF ABOVERULES ARE NOT OBEYED.
IF SO, THE POSSESSOR DOESNOT HAVE THE RIGHT TOGET THE LICENCE FEE BACK.